Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Howdy Howdy Myspace Amigos (and other people who stumble in here)



Welcome to the new blog... okay well old if you look at the dates on the first couple of posts. I've decided to try and write more. In reaching my goal I realized i'm not really into myspace all that much anymore and facebook doesn't have a real blog feature. So here was my solution and since i'm always logged into my gmail on my laptop it's real easy to just click the link on my desktop and blog away. Another nice feature is that anyone can comment. You don't have to register or sign up just click on the "death threats" link at the bottom of each post and you can comment. easy quick simple. another thing to notice is i'm not big on capitals or other proper rules of english... except maybe spelling. this is so i can get my thoughts out without thinking too much about them. i just wanted a space where i could say what i want at that moment without too much trouble. well i guess that's it in a nutshell. enjoy or dislike or whatever. just read and reply if ya don't mind.

A

No comments: